Here’s how to do it – and remove the danger from our roadways. Do it – and you just may save a life:
- Call 911 and tell them you wish to report a drunk driver. Do not call while driving. Pull over or call hands-free.
- Give the exact location of the vehicle, including the name of the road or cross streets and the direction the vehicle is traveling.
- Give a complete description of the vehicle, such as make, model, color and license plate.
- Describe the manner in which the vehicle is being driven.
- Do not follow or try to stop the car or detain the driver. Leave that to trained professionals.